I’ve made some rather lovely beauty purchases lately… wanna peek?
Starting at the top:
- Bobbi Brown concealer in porcelain - great concealing power for under eye shadows - proper review to follow.
- Dior Crystal Nude, which I bought on a whim from Buyapowa barely knowing what it was! Still not tried it yet but it’s described as a natural matte skin perfector - basically it perfects your skin texture by temporarily refining pores.
In the middle we have Rapid Lash, which I’ve been wanting to try for aggges… the lovely Charlie at Lady of the Lane blogged about her experience with it recently and I was sold! (Plus she had found it at a great price on Amazon.) This takes around 8 weeks to see results so I’m praying for longer thicker lashes by then!
Unintentionally, I have purchased 3 bright pink lip colours!
- Kate Moss for Rimmel in #02, an intense fuchsia
- Revlon in Candy Pink #08, which I picked up by accident in Singapore duty free - I meant to lift the fuchsia shade but actually really like this (luckily)
- My first OCC Lip Tar in Pretty Boy, which I adore!
I promise to swatch these soon & let you see how they colours apply.
Last but not least is my fabulous Eden Natural nail polish remover by Fresh Therapies, which I recently reviewed here.
I’ll be posting about all of these items in more detail soon…. what do you think of my pretties?