What I do... I have two small children and am self employed as a freelance copywriter and editor. I write words that appear on everything from websites, packaging and press releases to magazines, blogs and social media.
Why blog... I adore high end & natural makeup, skincare & fragrance - and love sharing my favourites with other enthusiasts! I've been using the best makeup & skincare I can afford for 20 years, have tried many leading brands & picked up a few tricks along the way! I test products thoroughly before reviewing & while blogging is great fun, I take the responsibility seriously & only encourage others to try what I truly believe in.
You... It completely makes my day to hear that you love something you've discovered via my blog. I know what an overwhelming (& expensive) minefield the beauty industry can be and hope that sharing my experiences will help you find products that make you feel great!
Interaction with you is the best bit, so thank you for being here. :)
- Not everything that works for me will work for you, so please do your research & patch test
- I'm sometimes sent products for review & if I love them, I'll tell you about them
- Samples are mentioned or marked with *
- *in association with* means a sponsored post, a term okayed by CAP. I only accept sponsored posts occasionally - on products or topics that I am happy to endorse.
- I often use 100 words when 10 would do. If you're still reading, thank you for accepting this weakness.