Ohh I’m not sure why I’m posting this… I know people like outfit of the day posts and while I felt nice on the night I don’t really like these pics, but anyway - I’m being brave!
We went out to dinner at Zen on Saturday night and had the most gorgeous meal - sushi, tempura, crispy duck pancakes & wasabi monkfish tails…
This is what I wore (please ignore ‘get me out of here’ stance!)
I love this silk bird print dress from Warehouse… it’s really easy to wear and much nicer in real life. The tights *are* opaque though they don’t look it in this pic and the stoopidly high platform stiletto ankle boots are Kurt Geiger. They’re about 5” heels which is HIGH for me and I had blisters on my feet by the time we got home!
My sister was making me laugh when she was taking these pics while I tried (& failed) desperately to look natural! You can’t really make out the necklace but it’s Alex Monroe’s gold hummingbird.
- Laura Mercier Crème Smooth in Warm Ivory (I’ll be reviewing this soon)
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer (the new version)
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour blush in Goddess
- Laura Mercier loose powder - Starlight
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Smog (dark metallic bronze) from Naked Palette
- AH Francis eyeliner pen in no.31 (royal navy) - upper lashline
- Mac Kohl liner in Power Surge (bronze) - lower waterline
- Lavera Double Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beauty Express Brow Kit in Blonde
- Transformulas LipVolume
- Collection 2000 Lip Definer in #2 Cappuccino
- Lavera Glossy Lips in Magic Red (more like a light berry nude shade)
Nails: Orly Mineral FX in ‘Rock the World’ - sorry that these pics are so blurry - I’ll post proper swatches separately but have just zoomed in to try and give you an idea of the colour, which is a gorgeous uber sparkly bronze on a russet-plum base.
That’s it - gosh had no idea I used so many products! Hope you enjoyed as I won’t be doing another one of those for a while! haha
Thanks for reading, Nic x