October 2011 is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many beauty companies and High St stores are donating a percentage of their profits in aid of Breast Cancer Care, the leading charity providing expert information and skilled emotional and practical support to anyone affected by this life-threatening illness.
These are my top picks from the pink products on offer:
- Aveda Hand Relief
- Warehouse pink lace top
- Origins Make a Difference
- Estee Lauder lipstick and matching pouch
- Jo Malone Red Roses Body & Hand Wash
- M&S pink bra (part of matching set)
- Clinique key ring with mini lipglosses
- Darphin Intral
- Elemis set with matching washbag
This is a cause that’s very close to my heart. You can find lots of information about breast cancer and fun ways to raise funds at the Breast Cancer Care website.
Or you could just treat yourself or a friend to one of the above with an easy conscience this month!