It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday and I don’t know about you, but I’m still not organised! Here are some beauty gift ideas that I hope will inspire anyone else in the same boat!
1. Narciso Rodriquez For Her - super glam gift set with 50ml of the sensual, feminine For Her eau de parfum and matching body lotion with a sequinned pouch.
2. Stila Spirit eye shadow palette - be still my beating heart… this suit-everyone palette comes in gorgeous rose gold packaging and is filled with the brand’s best-selling shades in satin and shimmer neutrals, mattes and deeper contrast shades. A perfect day to evening option and really well priced for what you get.
3. Narciso Candle - the cutest miniature candle by Italian brand, L’Erbolario, scented with narcissus to make your home smell like Spring!
4. Radley Perfume - best known for its handbags, Radley has released its first eau de parfum, a premium fragrance developed by renowned perfumer Azzi Glasser. A fresh, modern floral with warmth and depth, it features Sicilian Bergamot and peony on a woody, musky base with frankincense, oud and myrrh.
5. Loved by You - Boots has a 3 for 2 offer on its most popular skincare picks if you fancy topping up your mum’s favourites or spoiling her with pampering treats.
6. Connock London Kukui Oil Luxury Essentials Collection - the floriental Connock London Kukui eau de parfum, Kukui Oil hand lotion and Wonder Balm. The heady scent makes me think of tropical holidays and I love the hand lotion as it’s SO luxurious and smells incredible. I’ve just spotted a candle too, which I’m sure is just dreamy. You can rest assured that My Showcase packaging alone will wow your mum!
7. A beauty subscription box - this month’s Habitat Birchbox is particularly cute - all about home and beauty makeovers. I love these kinds of gifts that just keep on giving throughout the year.
8. Sewlomax SOS Kit - these new Sewlomax kits are both genius and adorable, available in a range of options to suit different lifestyles and all packed with every day essentials to keep in your handbag and make sure you’re not caught out on the run! Everything Sewlomax is pretty dreamy to be honest so it’s worth checking out their website for more ideas.
If you’d rather give your mum an ‘experience’, rather than a tangible gift (highly recommended by this mum!) then I’d opt for:
- A personalised facial or massage - Merchant Hotel Spa is my local favourite
- Afternoon tea - I’d go for vintage style with pretty chandeliers and cake stands in my latest discovery, Maryville Tearooms, which I raved about on my Facebook page yesterday if you’d like to see a pic.
- A picnic packed with her favourite treats (made by you of course!) - somewhere picturesque, preferably near the sea and mountains!
- A home made cake , which to my mind can never be over rated
Alternatively you could give your mum a hand-made gift like this one my little girl gave me yesterday, which I personally cherish over all of the above!