January Birchbox was all about Tiny Tweaks - breaking resolutions into bite-sized pieces, focusing on some small daily changes that will make a big difference. Much more sensible than huge sweeping intentions that never materialise.
I’m late in reporting back on this, but if you like what you see, the January Box is still available - and I have a free delivery code!
In my box:
- ITSU miso soup - a light & healthy miso soup to help shake off bad snacking habits.
- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner - I’ve used this before and loved it, so this went straight into my weekend away kit (a girl can dream)
- Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser - an anti-ageing weapon to stimulate collagen & elastin (not as scary as it sounds!)
- Premae Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil - one of my favourites in the box, I’m a huge fan of Premae, the first luxury beauty brand to be Allergy UK Awarded. I use the Tender Tots oil on my little boy who has food allergies and it works wonders when his eczema flares up.
- Vasanti Detox Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser - great ingredients and a gorgeous texture.
- Benefit The Pore-fessional - needs no introduction!
My only issue with this box is that I would have liked at least one full sized item and a make-up item, but that’s just my personal preference. Other options are available and you will receive a selection of the products for each month, so each person receives different contents.
Are you a Birchbox fan?
Find out more or subscribe to Birchbox here.