I recently ordered some nail sticks as I fancied experimenting with different colours and designs. I had so much fun doing these - think kid in toy shop - and thought I’d share some pics in the hope of inspiring some of you looking for party mani ideas! I promise they were all really easy to do and the only tool I used was the Bourjois dotting tool, though a bobby pin or cocktail stick would do the job!
I photographed the nails with the colours used for each look above each one, with the shade names noted below.
1. Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle & Mavala Sparkling Bronze #230
2. Butter London Cotton Buds with M&S Limited Collection Gold Shimmer (identical dupe of Estee Lauder Nouveau Riche - am convinced these are the same product!)
3. NYC Money Never Sleeps & Saffron London Silver Glitter (brilliant ebay cheapie glitter)
4. NYC Red Me The News, Saffron London Silver Glitter & Seventeen Deconstructed Nail Studs
6. Seventeen Deconstructed Suede Nail polish - this matt black with fine silver shimmer is opaque in one coat, love & the Nail Studs from the same limited edition set are really easy to use. I lift them with a dotting tool barely touched in wet polish and apply to wet nails.
9. Models Own Artstix Nail Duo in Blue Maldives & Sea Spray - icy blues like this work well in Winter too and make a refreshing change from the usual seasonal tones
10. Butter London Cotton Buds, China Glaze Snow Globe & Models Own Sparkler tips
11. Butter London Posh Bird & Bourjois Laser Toppings in Sunscales
My favourites are 2 & 7 - how about you? Here’s a closer look…