People have been referring to last minute Christmas shopping since 1st December this year, which I find hilarious, as to me *now* is the time for last minute Christmas shopping. I’ve done the legwork for anyone who still has to make a mad dash and tracked down some foolproof gifts that I think most people would love to wake up to on Christmas morning. The best bit is that you can find this little lot in-store, so no running around in a tizz!
- The Zegna UOMO gift set with a wallet is exclusive to Boots, where you’ll find the lot for the price of the fragrance alone (alternative sets available elsewhere). I love this energetic vetiver and bergamot based scent. £46.50 at Boots
- The Black Iris Scented Candle is my pick from the Emma Bridgewater collection for M&S and smells as good as it looks. £18 at M&S
- If you have a more generous candle budget, Diptyque Feu de Bois Candle has the comforting scent of an open fire. Want! £40 at Space NK
- Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille is a soft, sophisticated vanilla scent for grown-ups… warm, sensual and very alluring! £69 at House of Fraser
- Tom Ford Noir is officially for men but personally I adore it - spicy yet refreshing. £60 at Debenhams