- Poole - dusty aqua crème from the Summer Holiday Collection (launching August). This would look amazing paired with Champers (metallic champagne) or Bit Faker (bronze & gold mega glitter), from the same collection.
- Cheeky Chops - soft buttery yellow from the Pop Art Collection
- Silly Billy - perfect juicy orange from AW 2013 Colour Clash Collection
- Primrose Hill Picnic - cool, bright fuchsia - Pop Art
- Keks - vivid turquoise blue - Pop Art
I painted all of these over Cotton Bud, an opaque white from the Colour Clash Collection. I used one coat of each except for the orange (Silly Billy), where I used two.
Here are the promo images from the 3 collections mentioned above…
Colour Clash is Butter London’s closest ever brush with neon (no mean feat for a natural, 5-free range) - and quite close enough for me - loving these citrus brights!
Pop Art is bright, yet wearable and the three colours will look gorgeous together - pretty names too, especially those of the Lippies!
Summer Holiday is sophisticated but fun. Poole and Bit Faker are the stand outs for me. These shades will carry well through Autumn and Winter too.
The cheapest place I’ve found for Butter London online is here for £10 inc delivery.
Spot any colours you like the look of?