I said I’d share my recent beauty haul and here it is - not all done in one go but close enough! Most of the products are from Space NK and Escentual. As there are ten items I’ll just do a quick run through for now and if you’d like further info or a review on any specific products, just let me know!
1. La Roche Posay Rosaliac AR Intense - a localised treatment serum for rosaceous flare ups to reduce burning, itching and redness. Several sufferers recommended this to me for my recent ‘affliction’ and quite honestly I think it’s a little miracle worker! link
2. Vichy Deodorant - sexy I know! But this is my second from this brand and it’s the best I’ve tried. No itch, no stickiness, dries fast, no scent (that I’ve noticed). Just keeps me dry! link (mine is the 48h one for sensitive skin)
3. Sonya Kashuk Eyelash Applicator & Stand - because I need all the help I can get! Sadly now out of stock on Space NK website but you might find one in-store.
4. Phyto 7 Day Cream - I’m addicted to this hair ‘soothing’ cream, which defrizzes, hydrates & adds shine with ZERO sticky weighed-down-ness! link
5. Lipstick Queen Lipstick in ‘Stoked’ - shame on me for not blogging about this beauty sooner. A special edition Endless Summer lippy, this is pure gorgeous in your face coraliciousness. Also comes in a stunning pink. Took all of my self control not to buy both! link
6. Laura Mercier Candle in Crème Brulee - literally smells of a French Patisserie - caramel, spun sugar & vanilla. Without even lighting it my room is full of the scent! I wanted one of these for soooo long and couldn’t resist snapping it up at this price! link And I’ve just spotted that House of Fraser has a gorgeous little set of 4 mini candles inc this one in its sale! link
7. Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream for Face SPF 30 - been wearing this religiously on face, neck and décolleté throughout the recent heatwave and not even tinged with pink! Smells good, great under make-up, almost finished - must stock up myself! link
8. Rouge Bunny Rouge Blusher in Delicata - recommended to me by fellow pale faced bloggers including Modesty Brown and London Makeup Girl. A fine milled, nude beige-rose blush that works beautifully with a smoky eye or strong lip, or as a soft bronzer and contour. Gracilis, a delicate pink, is next on my list! link
9. Chantecaille Shine Eye Shadow in Pyrite - a delicate wash of gold with a lovely sheen, perfect for every day or built up into a smoky eye for evening. Love this! My other choices, Bois and Jasper are still available in Space NK’s sale. link
10. Dior Jelly Pen in Carioca - I fell in love with this in House of Fraser and when told it had sold out straightaway I had to track it down! Couldn’t have been more thrilled to find it at Escentual, especially at a lower price! It performs exactly like a really moisturising lipstick and is a beautiful coral orange with slight shimmer that softens on the lips and looks shiny instead! link
I thought I’d include a few swatches of the make-up shades, which aren’t terribly clear in the first pic. Left to right: Chantecaille eyeshadow, Rouge Bunny Rouge blush, Dior Jelly Pen and Laura Mercier lipstick. Both lipsticks look brighter and more coral in real life.
The Chantecaille (9) and Rouge Bunny Rouge (8) again, as the colours are so soft it’s difficult to capture them in a swatch.
Oh and just a head’s up - Escentual has 20% off everything on the site for two more days only - until 26 July!
Like my purchases? Have you bought any nice beauty bits lately?