On my right is a bowl of my May favourites, waiting to be written about. Instead I’m browsing beauty products, mouth agog, making a mental wish list of things I (genuinely) don’t need but (genuinely) do want. It would be rude of me not to share, right?
From top left:
1. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder – I just spotted this online today – how on earth did I miss it? A bronzer that looks perfect for pale skins, also available in a highlighter. Need!
2. Dior Hydra Life BB Crème – I swatched this when I was in France and tried a little on one cheek. It gave the most beautiful, dewy coverage – and would be awesome underneath the Laura Mercier bronzer!
3. Dior Hydra Life BB Crème for Eyes – just spotted this evening on Escentual.com and if it’s anything like the face version, I want it!
4. Hourglass Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Ballet – a pigmented, matte look, non drying lipstick with great staying power. Swoon!
5. Jouer Cosmetics Little Black Dress Palette – blush, eye & lip product in an interlocking system. This brand is totally on my radar and this looks like a great place to start!
6. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – this has been around forever and while I’m not sure that it would be right for me, I’m SO curious to try it and find out – if only we had a local counter. Think I’ll be on the train to Dublin sooner than later!
7. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask – the world and its wife rave about this and I can’t resist much longer. My dehydrated skin would just love a gulp of this!
What do you think of my choices? 1,2, 4 & 5 are highest on my list right now. If only I didn’t have such darned expensive taste *sigh*
What’s on your beauty wishlist – anything I should add to mine?!