Meet the latest Beauty Box on the block, Beauteco Box, launching 3 May 2013. I don’t have a lot of experience of beauty boxes, but this one seems to offer two things that a lot of regulars want: choice and full sizes.
Subscribers have the choice of 3 different boxes containing a mix of products from the same set of brands, allowing them to choose products that suit their needs and skin type.
I must admit it felt good to see a couple of full sized products when I ripped back the tissue paper, even though Anatomicals is not a brand I’d normally veer towards (the pink grapefruit scrub does smell particularly good).
In the Box
- Dr Brandt Age Management moisturiser - a sophisticated gel formula that feels super silky on my skin
- Mitchell & Peach Body Cream – high end bodycare that’s richly moisturising and smells as good as it sounds!
- Melvita Rose Cleansing Oil - I love this brand and am a fan of cleansing oils, so this was the star item for me and the one I was most excited to try. The rose fragrance is subtle and the product cleanses effectively without drying out the skin - perfect.
- Anatomicals Body Scrub - a big fat tube of pink grapefruit fragranced scrub in a gel base.
- Anatomicals Vitamin Enriched Hand Cream - 100ml is generous for a handcream and although not handbag friendly, this is the perfect desk or kitchen sink size.
I love this little menu with an outline of the contents, product value and discount codes if you choose to purchase full sizes of the minis. The eco element will of course appeal to many and comes hot on the heels of cutECOsmetics’ rECOnsider eco beauty bag, featuring make-up rather than skincare (more on that soon!).