Renowned for its iconic straighteners, ghd has pretty much become a household brand name, though it was only this week that I found out ghd stands for good hair day! The company has created another exceptional styling tool that is blowing barnets away across the land. ghd air is a rather stylish and extremely desirable new hairdryer, designed to ‘help unlock the secret to a gorgeous salon blow dry, every day.’
Featuring a powerful professional motor and advanced ionic technology, it delivers exceptionally fast
drying and styling while helping to reduce frizz, leaving hair soft and silky.
Kenna, ghd’s Creative Director and Stylist to the stars says; “ghd air truly does blow all other competitors out the water. The power that ghd air exudes gives it supremacy over all other hair dryers I have used. Offering a perfect smooth finish; it is style and results in one”.
Designed to help create a salon look at home, RRP £99, this baby boasts:
- Advanced Ionic Technology for reduced frizz and a silkier, softer finish
- Cool shot button for a quick blast of cool air to fix your look in place
- Salon strength AC motor for more powerful drying
- 2 concentrator nozzles helping to create a wide variety of styles
- Ergonomic design for easy handling and maximum control
Personally I think this sounds amazing and while I haven’t personally tried it, a friend with impeccable judgement has - and raves about it! Is it too early to write to Santa?