As I haven’t done a make-up post for a while I thought I’d share some of the items I’ve bought over the past month or so. I started off with two or three items, then kept remembering another purchase I hadn’t added - oops!
I wish I’d taken the pics a bit earlier today but it got dark before I knew it, so apols that they’re a bit ‘flashy’ (must brush up my camera skills!).
Starting with the Bourjois blusher, this is what I got, clockwise…
- Bourjois Blush in Cendre de Rose Brune - a deep pink matte blusher
- Orly nail polish in Nite Owl, AW Fall 2011 Collection - nude taupe with very fine metallic glitter shimmer
- Nubar nail polish in Verde - dark graphite green with lots of shimmer - love this!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki - beautiful soft crayon eye shadow stick that lasts forever
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-wear Eye Liner in Via Appia - copper brown long lasting liner. This just arrived today and I love it - wish I could afford to get it in every colour! (was reduced at ASOS if you’re interested!)
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara in BrownBlack - used this ages ago and loved. Now I remember why!
- Collection 2000 Lip Definer in Cappucino - I’m always on the lookout for the perfect nude lipliner and Collection 2000 does some great ones. Cheap as chips, lovely and soft and twist up mechanism so no sharpening (big plus in my book!).
So do you like the look of my purchases? If there’s anything you like the look of I’m happy to do reviews and swatches - just post a comment below.
Thanks for reading!