Finding the perfect facial self tan has always been a challenge and Clarins is the brand I tend to return to as I find their facial formulas don’t block pores, leave a greasy film or cause breakouts. If like me, you can add *not pale enough* to that list of challenges, then you’ll love Clarins’ latest self tanning release: Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster - a truly prescriptive, ‘made to measure’ self tan for your face.
Here’s how it works… mix a drop or two, or a few, of golden liquid from this dinky little bottle into a blob of your current moisturiser (any brand), blend the two, apply to your face before bed, wake up with a golden glow. I prefer to do this at night so that the process doesn’t interfere with my make-up. It’s that easy!
- Put some of your regular moisturiser onto the back of your hand
- Add a drop of Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster (1 drop is enough to give me subtle warmth; 2 makes me look lightly tanned; I haven’t braved 3 yet!)
- Blend the two products together
- Massage into face and neck evenly, taking care to blend well around hairline and brows
- Wash hands
- Go to sleep and wake up looking lightly sunkissed.
I repeat this around twice a week, or any time I self tan my body, though will probably use it more in Summer. I love that the process can be adapted to suit any colouring at any time of year, genius little product. I also find that this works well on hands and feet, where I prefer to use a lighter colour for more realistic, streak-free results. NB you press the rubber base of the bottle to release each drop.
The bottle is small because the contents are so concentrated - you can see how little mine has gone down after several weeks of use and I imagine this one will last me until the end of Summer.
Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster rrp £18, currently on offer for £15.80 at Escentual.
Do you like the idea of this?
SHOP THE POST