Here’s a first look at GOSH Cosmetics Spring Summer 2013 Collection… I’m loving these Special Edition nail polish shades, particularly the two blues and an in-your-face hot orange that just screams Summer!
There’s also a pale pink glitter in the collection, which can be used alone or as a top coat (mine sadly smashed, despite being impeccably wrapped). These are great quality at £4.99 each.
- Tropicana - vivid orange crème
- Greed - dense gold glitter
- Venus - Aqua turquoise crème (closest to Tiffany blue I’ve ever tried!)
- High School Flirt - a pale pinky-cream nude
- Tilted Blue - a dusky French navy crème
- Girls on Film - pale pink glitter
I’ve been loving Tilted Blue, my new favourite navy. I like the soft, dusky tone and the fact that it’s a definite blue, unlike a more Winter suited almost-black navy. This is super glossy and wears really well.
GOSH Venus with a Topshop glitter top coat. To be honest I like this colour best worn alone, so will do a nail of the day pic with it soon. It’s such a pretty, happy shade that makes me feel very Spring like! :)
I have some more lovelies to share with you, but for now here’s a sneak peek at my top picks from the new collection…
Anything catching your eye?